Improvers: 2/1 Game Force
Learn to play bridge via Live Zoom Lessons from one of Australia's most popular and respected bridge teachers.
Starting Wednesday 2 June -
Online Lesson: 9 am - 10 am AEST
Four Week Course:
- Week 1 / 2 June 2021 - Intro to 2/1: COMPLETED Most of your system doesn't change, but this lesson shows you how to describe game or slam going hands.
- Week 2 / 9 June 2021 - 1NT Response: COMPLETED Clear up this misunderstood area of bidding once and for all. The 1NT response widens a bit in 2/1 game force, and this is a good thing.
- Week 3 / 16 June 2021 - Opener's Next Moves: The goal is to describe opener’s shape before strength so that you have the best chance to find a fit
- Week 4 / 23 June 2021 - Responder's Next Move: Responder, the decider, has plenty to go on after opener has described their shape, so they can often make the final decision.
After each online lesson, you'll receive a wrap-up email containing:
- A recording of the lesson for you to watch and review in your own time (for revision or if you're unable to make a class)
- Student notes
- Hands to practice (only available for Gold Members)
To get the most out of these lessons, we highly recommend you join as a Joan Butts Bridge Gold Member.
If you're not in Australia, here are the class times.
CEST – 1 am, Wednesdays
EST – 7 pm, Tuesdays
PST – 4 pm, Tuesdays